Dragon & Shoemaker is a new 3D side-scrolling platformer from 4toon Studio that was created for the purpose of taking players through an old Polish legend about a shoemaker and an evil dragon. Players will travel through an early medieval world of Cracow and relive the legend where a simple shoemaker becomes a dragon slayer.
In total players will travel through five different locations as our simple shoemaker goes from making shoes to becoming a hero and a dragon slayer. Everything about this game has been developed to keep the folk lore feel to it right down to the soundtrack which was inspired by folk music. This isn’t a small game though as there is a total of 50 levels to work your way through.
Dragon & Shoemaker Features:
• Storyline based on old Cracow legends,
• Simple and addictive gameplay,
• Drawn by hand fairytale-like graphics,
• Lots of fun for everyone, from kids to grandparents,
• Five unique locations: Meadow, Village, City, Castle and Dragon Cave,
• 50 challenging Levels (10 in each Chapter),
• Two Levels of game difficulty (Casual/Hard),
• Item Shop,
• Easy and intuitive controls.
As with any adventure of this nature, players will have a plethora of dangers to watch out for. Everything from wild animals to cannon balls coming at your face will need to be ducked, dodged or killed on your path to becoming a hero. Hopefully it pays more than being a shoemaker.
For those of you interested in checking out a new platformer, and learning about a legend in the process, Dragon & Shoemaker can be purchased off of Google Play for $0.99. You can also check out the game in action in the video above.
Google Play Link: Dragon & Shoemaker