Based off of the upcoming Piranha 3DD movie set to hit theaters June 1st, 2012, The Weinstein Group in partnership with The Future Games of London have developed a game called, appropriately enough, Piranha 3DD: The Game.
If you have played the Future Games of London titles called Hungry Shark, then you pretty much already know how to play this game and what it is about. Piranha 3DD is basically a morphed version of Hungry Shark where you play as a school of Piranha instead of a shark. You will be eating humans swimming in water or by knocking them off boats, eating other fish and pretty much eating whatever you can. As you collect eggs the more you grow in the size of your school of piranha.
Piranha 3DD Features:
– FEEDING FRENZY: Feed more and reach higher scores and multipliers.
– 2 GAME MODES: Guide your monstrous school in the Caves tearing your way to a new high score or Spring Break where everything in the lake is on the menu.
– DEADLY HAZARDS: Look out for prey that fights back, poisonous jelly fish, exploding oil drums and much more!
– GROW YOUR SCHOOL: Collect eggs to add more PIRANHAS and watch the flesh fly.
– COLLECTIBLES: Find cool stuff for big points
– 2 CONTROL MODES: Use Tilt or Touch controls to chomp your way to terror.
– UPGRADES AVAILABLE!
If you liked the Hungry Shark series of games then you will probably enjoy this new version for the Piranha 3DD movie. You can download this game off of the Google Play store for $0.99. Currently there is only one 1-star rating for the game which we have no idea why it was given. It seems to work fine for us albeit not overly original.
Google Play Link: Piranha 3DD: The Game