Soon to be released by mi-clos studio (known for creating the Out There franchise), Sigma theory will be a futuristic spin on the Cold War. Players will assume the role of one who is the head of your nation’s intelligence agency, which is tasked with using a new breakthrough technology to dominate the globe.
Players will have a variety of options and levers at their disposal that include the use of drones, covert agents, and open diplomacy, to dominate this technology known as Sigma Theory . This technology , which at the start of the game can only be harnessed by a cadre of scientists, has the power to destroy financial systems, nations proper, and even enable immortality.
Sigma Theory Features:
– Become chief of an intelligence agency
– Recruit your team from 50 unique agents
– Give them real-time guidance during field operations
– Take strategic advantage with your drone fleet
– Deceive your rivals during diplomatic summits
– Betray inconvenient allies
– Discover 30 world-changing technologies
Sigma Theory is set to release in 2016, but we have no further information at this time. We’ll update as we get more info. In the meantime, you can check out the teaser trailer below.