One of the games that has been teased on both Nvidia’s Shield gaming device and just in general during Tegra-based announcements is Tick Tock Games’ Burn Zombie Burn title. Well this game has now been quietly released onto both Google Play and Nvidia’s Tegra Zone.
Before anyone gets excited you will need to know upfront that this game is for Tegra 3 or higher Android devices, at least for right now. So what is this game about? Well the title should give it away but this game is all about killing zombies, lots and lots of zombies with a variety of weaponry.
Burn Zombie Burn Features:
• In game Tutorial, prepares you to fight the undead
• A hoard of zombie types – dancers, exploders, armoured, infectious, and fire-farting super zombies
• An arsenal of weaponry – bats, guns of all sizes, chain saw, flamethrower, lawnmower, brain gun and groovy dance gun
• Big red button – use weapon combos to enable the big red button and trigger unique level events
• A healthy range of explosives – upgrade your everyday TNT for increasingly destructive explosives and mines
• A truck load of pick-ups – ammo, defense for daisy, rampage, speed, time, TNT, TNT range and type upgrades, and junk food health boosters
• 6 infinite play arenas – The Woods, Graveyard, Suburbia, Drive-in, Army Base.
• 3 game modes – Free Play, Defend Daisy and Timed
• 10 challenges with alternate styles of play
• Super un-lockable bonuses including multiple game rendering modes
• A coffin full of in-game achievements to complete
Like any decent zombie game, aside from the variety of weaponry you get to use, there is a large amount of zombie types that you’ll have to deal with. Some are easy to kill while others are not so easy. There also happens to be a rather large amount of game modes to work your way through, both with actual goals to accomplish and straight up infinite survival type of modes.
If you have a Tegra 3 device (or a Tegra 4 one soon), you can now download Burn Zombie Burn off of Google Play or Tegra Zone for $3.50. As to whether or not this game will eventually be released for non-Tegra devices, we don’t know that just yet.
Google Play Link: Burn Zombie Burn