Full Fat Games has a series of ‘Flick’ games on iOS that are rather popular, each one being of a different sport for the most part. In the later part of September, Full Fat Games released Flick Golf onto the Android Market and now they are following it up with another one of their hit ‘Flick’ games, this time being Flick Soccer.
Flick Soccer is a great looking 3D Soccer game where you are mostly doing skill-based competitions and challenges like hitting specific targets or trick shots. You even have the ability to control the ball after you’ve ‘kicked’ it to try and hit the targets.
- Full Fat Flick Controls mean everyone can play!
- Shoot for insane scores in Quickshot mode, it’s you vs the keeper.
- Take it to the limit in Endurance mode, set piece action with bonus items!
- Try out Challenge mode for the ultimate skill contest.
- Have you got the accuracy to hit the bar? Find out in Crossbar mode.
- Smash It! breaking glass panels against the clock.
- Unbelievably accurate flick controls for stunning top-corner shots.
- The most realistic goalkeeper on the Android Market.
- Interactive defenders will jump and react to shots.
- Gorgeous visuals and immersive sound
So if you are a fan of the ‘Flick’ skill games such as Full Fat Games’ previous title on Android, Flick Golf, then you will want to check out this new one. It’s available for download off the Android Market for around $1.99. Definitely one for you soccer fans out there.
Developer Website: Full Fat Games
Website Referenced: EuroDroid
Android Market Link: Flick Soccer