Full Fat Games has been developing numerous ‘flick’ style games for iOS and it seems as though now Android will be getting some of the flicking love now as Flick Golf is now available on the Android Market. This looks like the start of all their iOS titles coming to Android.
Flick Golf is just as the title sounds. You will be using flick swipe movements on your screen to hit your ball, curve it and put spin on it while trying to get a hole-in-one on every hole. It comes complete with some pretty impressive 3D visual eye candy for you to enjoy while you are golfing as well.
- Try to shoot the perfect score in Quickshot mode.
- Play World Tour, from the USA’s West Coast to Japan in the Far East.
- Varying wind from the lightest breeze, to full on gales!
- Incredibly accurate in-flight spin control.
- Stunningly realised 3D environments.
This is actually quite the popular golf game on iOS hitting the #1 spot in about 35 different countries for sports games. If you are a fan of golf games or any sort of game that uses swipe gestures, then you will want to check out Flick Golf. You can download it off the Android Market for around a dollar.
Thanks to Roger Lyons for the tip!
Developer Website: Full Fat Games
Android Market Link: Flick Golf