Fans of Gamevil’s popular RPG franchise Zenonia have some rather great news today. The fine folks over at Gamevil have announced a few moments ago that the newest addition to the series, Zenonia 5: Wheel of Destiny, will be arriving on Google Play this week. While it could be available at any time starting tomorrow, history shows that it will most likely arrive either on Thursday or Friday of this week.
Details surrounding Zenonia 5 have been fairly quite up until a trailer appeared recently on the Gamevil Korea YouTube account, giving us a little peek at this new installment. Now, we have even more details to share with you including the story inside Zenonia 5. As the story goes for this game:
Long ago, a great war was fought to restore peace and harmony to mankind. But as the years passed, greed and selfishness corrupted the hearts of man. The elite rich began to exploit the poor and great darkness came over the kingdom. Then, from the ruins of a slum village, rises a hero destined for greatness…
Zenonia 5 Features:
– INTUITIVE VISCERAL COMBAT: Play like you’ve never played before as each action sequence syncs in tune with your second by second reflexes and reactions!
– FOUR THRILLING CLASSES OF HEROES: Experience the game through four different heroes: Berserker, Mechanic, Wizard and Paladin- with the unique strengths and special moves!
– DYNAMIC ACTION RPG GAMEPLAY: Customize, level up and equip your hero with a massive array of options and skill charts as you delve into the mysteries of Deva Castle!
– FACE OFF IN GLOBAL PvP: Take on challenges as you play in asynchronous PvP with characters from all over the world. Reap the rewards in the Abyss as you discover rare and legendary items!
– EXPLORE NEW WORLDS AND CHALLENGES: With hundreds of side quests and adventures, the story and challenges never end. Discover new items and rewards as you dive into the mysteries of ZENONIA® 5!
There will be four classes to choose from that are a bit different then we’ve seen in the past installments: Berserker, Mechanic, Wizard and Paladin. Of course there will be the usual plethora of items, equipment, weapons and so on to customize your character with along with plenty of skills to upgrade. Also Zenonia 5 will come with global PvP once again for those of you who like the extra challenge of fighting other players.
Zenonia 5 almost seems to be going the way of an open world game as well since Gamevil has apparently added a lot of side quests and other challenges to do. So, if you’re a fan of their top retro style RPG series, you won’t have to wait long to get your hands on Zenonia 5: Wheel of Destiny. Check out the official trailer above to see the game in action.
Developer Website: Gamevil