Back near the beginning of this month we talked about a game that would be heading our way at some point soon from Pixowl Inc called The Sandbox. Well for those of you who have been waiting patiently since then, your wait is now over and you can now start building pretty much whatever you want.
When it comes to sandbox style games, this particular one takes the creative process one step further. Players will be able to create pretty much anything and everything you could want in your pixel universe. When we say everything we really mean everything, right down to the background music. As with all good creations, you can also destroy them as well.
The Sandbox Features:
● Five exciting campaigns — a whopping 71 game levels in all!
● Millions of possibilities. Infinite landscape designs. Countless different chemical reactions. Nothing is beyond your reach!
● Embrace your inner Pixel Artist to create or recreate amazing masterpieces
● Compose your very own chiptunes melodies within the game
● Bring life to your creations and watch them evolve, eat, reproduce and die
● Recreate the Jurassic Period with giant dinosaurs and volcanoes! Protect your dinosaurs from extinction or recreate the BIG BANG and make them disappear!
● Utilize our Blueprints and add awesome real-life wonders to your worlds: the Eiffel Tower, Chichen Itza, the Pyramids, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Statue of Liberty — even a Pagoda!
● TNT and C4 are now available! Wreak havoc with powerful explosions!
● Deep-sea fish and fireflies come to life before your very eyes!
● Create amazing chain reactions with several sensor types, including liquid, light and temperature!
● Create your universe and then share it in The Sandbox’s Online Gallery
● Browse the gallery to see other players’ creations
● Rate other players’ worlds and add elements too
Like we mentioned in our previous post, The Sandbox for Android comes with everything the iOS version does except one thing, Humans. Humand will be added to the game in an upcoming update though. What is also interesting about this game is that there are campaigns, five of them with a total of 71 levels to go through.
This must be one of the most detailed sandbox games available for mobile considering just how much you can build and create. If you’re ready to dive into creating and/or destroying worlds filled with pixel goodness, The Sandbox can be downloaded off of Google Play for free.
Side note: Some people will find that the IAPs are a bit heavy in this game and they are different from how the iOS version was set up. Just a heads up.
Google Play Link: The Sandbox