The Chromecast, Google’s streaming stick, is now supporting multiple new games so that they can be played on the TV screen, specifically with your family, friends, or really anything if you use your imagination (no shame in playing Wheel of Fortune with plush toys).
Day: November 11, 2014
The episodic series Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf will soon be coming to a close as the forth and final episode will be released next week onto Android. Officially named Dawn Over V’Taag, this episode will be the grande finale of the series which so far has been a pretty fun ride to be on.
The classic arcade game Gauntlet has arrived onto OnLive but in its new revamped form which is the same game recently released for PC (available on Steam). If you happen to own a MOJO game console from Mad Catz, or any other Android console that features OnLive on it, you can also play this game on it as well.
More Hearthstone news has come to light but this time it is about that Hearthstone clone we talked about back in January of this year that Blizzard was attempting to sue to the tune of $1.65million. Well there is an update about how this case is going and it is in favor for Blizzard who has now successfully won their case against the clone of their popular TCG game.
DigitalD20 is a company with a mission and that mission is to bring technology into the world of tabletop RPG gaming. They are hoping to accomplish this through the use of tablets and an overall platform of modules, a synchronized interface between players and the Game Master, interactive maps and more. We say “they are hoping” because currently this project is up on Kickstarter looking for additional funding.
A few of the bigger game development companies lately have been making sure to release companion applications for some of their major PC and console game launches. One of these companies is Ubisoft who has launched a companion app for pretty much every release for their more major franchises as of late and Assassin’s Creed Unity is no exception from the rule.
Amazon has put a little gem of a game up for free today as their Free App of the Day. Developed by Radiangames, Super Crossfighter is a fast-paced arcade shooter where it is all about blasting waves of aliens with your upgradeable spaceship. It can be a very intense game to play.
It has been almost a year since we first reported on an official Game of Throne series coming to Android from TellTale Games and apparently the company want to let everyone know that its release is nearing. To be more specific, it is going to be released ‘soon’.
Mojang has submitted the newest Minecraft: Pocket Edition update to Apple for approval which generally means that the Android version should also be getting this update pretty soon. While this is a major version number change, the update being version 0.10.0, about 65% of this update happens to be tweaks and improvements to the game, while the remaining 35% consists of new features.
If you’ve been following the news here lately regarding Hearthstone and Blizzcon 2014 then you probably know already about the new expansion on the way called Goblins vs Gnomes which will be arriving soon. In time with this expansion, the Android version of Hearthstone for tablets will also finally be released. Blizzard has released a couple of videos and some art to show off this new expansion.