Back in August 2015 we reported on the Q2 2015 earnings for Com2uS, which also had some details about the company’s future plans. One of the games mentioned in those plans was a title called Wonder Tactics, which is a new Strategy-RPG. Well that game has made the jump from soft launch to global release on Android today.
Back in our original article, we didn’t have any details about this game to report on, besides the fact it was heading our way at some point this year. Well now we know a lot more. Wonder Tactics happens to be one of those games we’ve dubbed as a collectible RPG, which means it’s an RPG title with lots of heroes to collect and a more tactical style of combat (usually). In the case of this game, there’s over 250 heroes to collect.
Wonder Tactics Features:
– 250 Heroes with unique characteristics
– 5 different attributes of Water, Fire, Earth, Dark, and Light
– Various Hero types from knights to legendary dragons
– Activate different traits of the Hero by using Gems
– Exceed the level limit with the Transcending System
– Power-up Skills with the Awakening System
– Change up formations for different battle styless
– 150 Dungeons in 3 difficulty modes
– Special Dungeons including the Tower of Treasures, Raid, Secret Dungeon, Arena, and more
– Challenge other players in PvP mode
Players will be able to collect different heroes, forming groups with them before heading out to work their way through quests and dungeons. You’ll be able to level them up as well as evolve them, and also use their elemental alignment to your advantage in battles. You will also be able to upgrade their skills as well. Outside of the campaign, there is also PvP players can partake in.
If you’re a fan of collectible RPGs, then you may want to check this one out. Com2uS is pretty good with this sort of game, as Summoner Wars is actually quite popular. Wonder Tactics can be picked up off of Google Play for free with optional IAPs available as well. You can also check out the game’s trailer below.