Its Sunday again, which means it’s time for our weekly roundup. Every Sunday, we look back at all the news, the new releases and updates that came out last week.
This week saw a respectable amount of new games hit the market, and I can confirm none of them was as bad as Dr. Mario World!
- Dungeon Break is Available Pre-Register Now – Dungeon Break takes a new approach to the roguelike series. You play as a disgruntled minion who turns on his boss.
- Plants Vs. Zombies is in Pre-Alpha – EA confirmed that Plants Vs. Zombies 3 is in the pipeline and a select number of us will be lucky enough to test it. If you want to be notified at the next opportunity to test, then sign up to EA’s newsletter.
- Pavilion: Touch Edition is out July 23rd – The puzzle-based adventure game set inside of a dream-like reality is coming to Android July 23rd. You can pre-register from the Google Play store now.
- Pokémon Masters New Trailer – The latest trailer for Pokémon Masters revealed Pokémon Masters League and 3-on-3 battles. The trailer also confirmed some co-op features, so give it a watch.
If you want to know what games came out this week, then why not check out yesterday’s guide?
- PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.13.5 – A new submachine gun has made its way onto PUBG Mobile and they have made some changes to the season rewards.
There were several sales that occurred last week. Unfortunately, most of the sales expired last week and are longer at a discounted price.
- Siege of Dragonspear – Siege of Dragonspear is still on sale for $5.99, but the deal will expire soon.
- The Enchanted Worlds – The story-based puzzler went free last week and is still available to download now.