Spoiled for choice in Ace Racer? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Ace Racer tier list, we rank all of the cars into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new cars drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Ace Racer is a stylish racing game that lets you take to some gorgeous-looking maps in a huge range of real-world vehicles. You can customize your ride to your liking and take part in all kinds of multiplayer events over tracks with different routes and ramps.
You can find it available on Google Play. Building more strategies? Take a look at our Eternal Evolution, Dear, Ella, and Memento Mori tier lists.
Ace Racer Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
- Aston Martin Vanquish
- Infiniti Prototype
- Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS
Very good workhorse cars.
- BMW i8
- Bugatti LVN
- Ford Mustang
- McLaren P1
- Mini JCW
- Volkswagen I.D. R
Solid and dependable.
- Aston Martin DB11
- BMW M4 Racing
- Lotus GT430
- Lynk & Co 03
- Volkswagen Beetle
- BMW M8 GTE
- Ford Focus RS
- Ford GT
- There are no D-tier cars right now, check back soon!
Ace Racer Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and cars, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the cars.
- S Tier: The must-have cars. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize developing these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid cars that can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Ace Racer Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new car release and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the official website for news on updates.