Spoiled for choice in Idoly Pride? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Idoly Pride tier list, we rank all of the characters into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new characters drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Idoly Pride: Idol Manager is a mobile game where you take on the role of the manager of a promising group of idols. Help put on shows, manage your performers’ routines, and use your successes to unlock all new venues and better resources.
Idoly Pride Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
- Aoi Igawa (Eternity Sworn on the Ring)
- Chisa Shiraishi (A Handful of Courage)
- Chisa Shiraishi (Beacon of Confidence)
- Ichinose Rei (Not Afraid of Failure)
- Mana Nagase (Just Holding Hands)
- Rui Amado (White Breathing Holy Night)
- Saeki Haruko (Dependable Older Sister)
- Saki Shiraishi (Passion Hidden in the Heart)
- Saki Shiraishi (Solid Pride)
- Sakura Kawasaki (Dream Collaboration)
- Sakura Kawasaki (So That I Can Become Your Light)
- Tendo Rui (Just the Way You Are)
Very good character content.
- There are no A-tier characters right now, check back soon!
Solid and dependable.
- There are no B-tier characters right now, check back soon!
- There are no C-tier characters right now, check back soon!
- There are no D-tier characters right now, check back soon!
- Chisa Shiraishi
- Haruko Saeki
- Kotono Nagase
- Mei Hayasaka
- Nagisa Ibuki
- Rei Ichinose
- Rio Kanzaki
- Saki Shiraishi
- Sakura Kawasaki
- Shizuku Hyodo
- Suzu Narumiya
Idoly Pride Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and characters, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the characters.
- S Tier: The must-have characters. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize grabbing these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent and will make a great addition to your game. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid characters that are, at worst, a bit average. If they work for you though, go for it.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Idoly Pride Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new character release and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the official website for news on updates.