Spoiled for choice in In Plain Sight 2? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our In Plain Sight 2 tier list, we rank all of the thieves into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new items drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
In Plain Sight 2 is a Roblox game that’s all about pulling off, or foiling, a big heist. Take the role of a thief and try to life as many valuables as you can, or operate cameras and try to zap anyone you see acting suspicious.
Plain Sight 2 Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
- There are no S-tier thieves right now!
Very good workhorse powers.
- There are no A-tier thieves right now!
Solid and dependable.
- There are no B-tier thieves right now!
- There are no C-tier thieves right now!
- Ben The Banana
Ben The Banana
Brother Of The Light
Shelly, Scooter, and Speedy
In Plain Sight 2 Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and thieves, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the bloodlines.
- S Tier: The must-have thieves. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid characters that can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our In Plain Sight 2 Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new releases and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the official website for news on updates.