Spoiled for choice in Legend Of Slime? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Legend Of Slime trait tier list, we rank all of the traits into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new tiers drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Legend of Slime is a mobile game that challenges you to wipe out humanity. It sounds morbid, but the cutesy visuals will soon convince you otherwise. You play as a slime that’s intent on genocide, and collect equipment that enemies drop as you progress. Equip this on your slime, and it will increase in power. You can also gather companions to your side to help you battle your enemies.
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
- Critical Hit Damage
- Companion Damage
- Skill Damage
Very good workhorse characters.
- Critical Hit Chance
- Basic Attack Bonus
- Attacks Per Second
Solid and dependable.
- Gold Obtain
- There are no C-tier traits right now, check back soon!
- There are no D-tier traits right now, check back soon!
Legend of Slime Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and traits, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the traits.
- S Tier: The must-have traits. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize developing these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid traits who can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Legend of Slime Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new character release and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the official website for news on updates.