Looking to get your order of knights in… order? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Our Master Of Knights tier list wades into the details of the gacha game’s characters and tries to figure out the best fighters for the job.
Master Of Knights is a tactical RPG where you head off on an adventure across the land with a band of fighters, running into trouble at every turn. Your knights move around on a grid-based format, and it’s up to you to use your strategic skills to get through battles in one piece.
Check out the Google Play page for more info!
Master Of Knights Tier List
Here are our rankings!
Simply the best.
- There are no confirmed S-Tier characters at the moment!
Very good and worth keeping around.
- There are no confirmed A-Tier characters at the moment!
Good but not great.
- There are no confirmed B-Tier characters at the moment!
Underachiever, a few niche uses.
- There are no confirmed C-Tier characters at the moment!
- There are no confirmed D-Tier characters at the moment!
- Bunny Alonso
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the party member.
- S Tier: OP. The best of the best. Get one as soon as you can.
- A Tier: Not as exceptional as S, but definitely very good. Will help you get through content with no problems.
- B Tier: Solid and dependable, but not exceptional. They won’t let you down, but you might switch them out later.
- C Tier: Below average. Only useful in niche situations.
- D Tier: Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We pull our ranks from our own gameplay, and from community response. Tier lists aren’t always totally objective, and your playstyle might suit things we rank lower! So, feel free to argue with us in the comments.