Looking to decide on a cruise for One Piece Treasure Cruise but need a frame of reference? Well, you’re in the right place. Our One Piece Treasure Cruise tier list sets out to list and rank the characters available in the One Piece-inspired RPG.
One Piece Treasure Cruise is a turn-based RPG inspired by, you guessed it, the hit anime and manga One Piece. Put together a crew and engage in pirate battles.
Check out the Google Play page for more info!
One Piece Treasure Cruise Tier List
Here are our rankings!
Simply the best.
- Donquixote Doflamingo – Rage-Fueled Massacre
- Gol D. Roger – Clash Of The Formidable Forces
- Luffy & Yamato – Declaring War On The Demon
- Luffy & Yamato – Prepared For The Final Showdown
- Monkey D. Luffy With His Trusted Companions
- Red-Hair Pirates – Impending Emperor
- Whitebeard Vs Blackbeard – Clash Of Tremor And Darkness
- Zeus & Prometheus & Big Mom – Emperor Cornering The New Generation
Very good and worth keeping around.
- Black Arm Zephyr – Ex-Navy HW Admiral
- Charlotte Amande- Big Mom Pirates
- Donquixote Doflamingo – Warlord Of The Sea
- Fleet Admiral Sakazuki – Supreme Commander Of The Navy
- Lucy-Corrida Coliseum C-Block Up-And-Comer
- Magellan – Hell’s Ruler
- Monkey D. Luffy – Gum-Gum Elephant Gun
- Tony Tony Chopper – Post-Rampage
- Tony Tony Chopper: Monster Point – Straw Hate Pirates: Born Again
- Whitebears – At The Top, But Not On The Throne
Good but not great.
- Boa Hancock – Pursued Former Seven Warlords Of The Sea
- Cat Viper – Stubborn King Of The Knight
- Daikuku – Third Son Of The Charlotte Family
- Diamante – Corrids Coliseum Finals: Battle Royale
- Full Power Shishilian – Mokomo Dukedom’s Dogstorm Musketeers Captain
- Hawk Eyes Mihawk
- Nico Robin – Number 6, Her Wish Shouted Aloud
- Shanks & Buggy
- Streusen – Musical Chef
- Usoland – Leader Of Operation S.O.P
Underachiever, a few niche uses.
- Akainu: Neo
- Batholowmew Kuma – Warlord Who Curshes Hope
- Charlotte Pudding – Love And Determination
- Dogstorm – Sulong Challenging The Dragon
- Magellan – Venom-Venom Fruit Users
- Monkey D. Garp – Proud Fist
- Orochi – Begrudging Shogun
- Tony Tony Chopper – Arm Point
- Trafalgar Law – Captain Aiming For The Dragon’s Heart
- Monkey D. Luffy
- Pistol Apprentice
- Jeweled Porc
- Shooter Group Cabin Boy
- Pistol Bandit
- Sea Cat
- Horo Horo Ghost
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the party member.
- S Tier: OP. The best of the best. Get one as soon as you can.
- A Tier: Not as exceptional as S, but definitely very good. Will help you get through content with no problems.
- B Tier: Solid and dependable, but not exceptional. They won’t let you down, but you might switch them out later.
- C Tier: Below average. Only useful in niche situations.
- D Tier: Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We pull our ranks from our own gameplay, and from community response. Tier lists aren’t always totally objective, and your playstyle might suit things we rank lower! So, feel free to argue with us in the comments.