Much like Vampire Survivors before it, there are a bunch of Soulstone Survivors characters to unlock. Each plays completely differently to the others, and appeals to different play styles. The Barbarian loves to get up-close-and-personal, for example, while the Pyromancer prefers to hang back, chucking spells at unwitting opponents.
However, if you don’t know how to unlock each of the characters, you’ll never get off the starting class of the Barbarian. Fortunately for you, we’ve not only listed every single character you can unlock below, but we’ve included the conditions. That means that you can use this list to get all of the characters and test out the different styles.
We’ll keep this list updated as new characters arrive, so we recommend that you bookmark it and check back around each update. You should also check out our Soulstone Survivors tier list to help you determine who’s best. If you want something new to play right now, check out our Eternal Evolution tier list, Dear, Ella tier list, and Eternal Evolution codes.
Soulstone Survivors Characters
Alright, let’s move straight onto this character list, including unlock conditions.
- Unlock Conditions: Unlocked by default.
- Unlock Conditions: Defeat a Lord of the Void in The Scorching Valley.
- Unlock Conditions: Complete a game in under 25 minutes.
- Unlock Conditions: Defeat 10,000 enemies.
- Unlock Conditions: Kill 50 Lords of the Void.
- Unlock Conditions: Eliminate 50 elite enemies.
- Unlock Conditions: Complete five maps 100%.
- Unlock Conditions: Complete Endless Cycle 2.
- Unlock Conditions: Complete a game with all curses enabled on The Whispering Grove.
- Unlock Conditions: Defeat 100 Lords of the Void.
- Unlock Conditions: Complete a game in under ten minutes.
- Unlock Conditions: Complete Endless Cycle 3.
- Unlock Conditions: Complete a game with all curses enabled on The Dungeon of Despair.
- Unlock Conditions: Complete a game with all curses enabled on The Frozen Wasteland.
What Are the Differences Between the Characters?
There are two key differences between Soulstone Survivors characters:
- Play style
Each character looks completely different from the next, so if you’re the sort to pride appearance over play, you may just pick one based on what looks best.
However, if you prefer a certain play style, then the differences between them will also be of interest. There are melee characters, for instance, that prefer to get up-close-and-personal, while the magic classes are comfortable fighting at a distance.
Determine what’s most important to you, and the different play styles first.