Spoiled for choice in Tatakai Remastered? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Tatakai Remastered tier list, we rank all of the clans into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new classes drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Tatakai Remastered is a game on the popular Roblox platform. It’s an open-world action game where you can become the city’s greatest fighter. Complete missions for cash, train in the gym, rework your look, claim territory, and enter fights with other players.
Want to try it for yourself? Check out Roblox. ProBuilding more characters or teams? Take a look at our Eternal Evolution tier list, Dear, Ella tier list, and Memento Mori tier list.
Tatakai Remastered Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
Very good workhorse bloodlines.
Solid and dependable.
Tatakai Remastered Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and clans, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the bloodlines.
- S Tier: The must-have clans. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid clans that can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Tatakai Remastered Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new releases and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the official website for news on updates.