Can’t choose a character in The Eminence in Shadow: Master of Garden? We’ve create a guide that contains our The Eminence in Shadow: Master of Garden tier list – which was created to offer you support when selecting the characters you want to obtain. Make sure to bookmark this page to refer back to when you decide to pull on a banner.
The Eminence in Shadow: Master of Garden is a brand-new RPG mobile game based on the popular anime series. Featuring characters found in the show and the light novel, the game follows a protagonist called Shadow. In his past life, he imagined a world where he’s powerful enough to fight off an evil cult with his loyal underlings. Much to his surprise, he dies in an accident and is reincarnated. He finds himself in a myserious world that strangely replicates what he imagined.
The Eminence in Shadow: Master of Garden Tier List
Last checked for new characters on January 4.
Below is where you’ll find our tier list – we’ve ranked each character from S tier to D tier.
The best characters in the game so far.
- Claire Kagenous
- Alexa Midgar
Brilliant replacements for S-tier characters.
- Cid Kagenou
- Rose Oriana
Not the best, but pretty decent.
- Iris Midgar
Can be good, but we recommend replacing them as soon as possible.
- Shelly Barnett
The Eminence in Shadow: Master of Garden Tier List FAQ
If you’ve got some questions about our tier list, we’ll answer them below.
How Do Our Tiers Work?
- S Tier: The characters we place in the S tier are what we deem as the best at this current time. We recommend obtaining one of these characters as soon as possible to help you progress efficiently.
- A Tier: Excellent replacements if you haven’t managed to get an S tier character yet. They’re still a great choice and will certainly allow you to progress through the game.
- B Tier: Useful when you’re starting the game, but should be replaced once you get a higher tier character. While they still get the job done, they aren’t as strong as those in the A tier or S tier.
- C Tier: We don’t exactly recommend using C tier characters unless you’ve got no others. They’ll be able to clear content in the game’s early stages, but should be immediately replaced once you get a B tier or higher character.
- D Tier: These characters should be avoided at all costs. Upgrading them is a waste of resources and time.
How Did We Decide on The Eminence in Shadow: Master of Garden Tier List Rankings?
We conduct extensive research into player feedback when creating our tier lists. Additionally, we get our own hands-on experience with the game where possible. Analysing player experience, as well as their thoughts on the characters, allows us to formulate a ranking system.
When Do We Update Our The Eminence in Shadow: Master of Garden Tier List?
We update our character tier lists after significant changes in patch updates – which is the result of nerfs or buffs. We’ll also update this guide when a new character drops.
Check out the game’s official Crunchyroll page for more info regarding the game itself.