Spoiled for choice in Watcher of Realms? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Watcher of Realms tier list, we rank all of the characters into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new characters drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back often for reference.
Watcher of Realms is a gacha RPG that sees you collecting over 100 different heroes and placing them into a party. There’s a strategic element to this, too. Each hero is of a different faction, and you get a bonus the more heroes of the same faction that you add to a party. Managing this, as well as upgrading your heroes, and equipping them with new gear, is the key to success.
Watcher of Realms Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
- Captain Reve
- King Harz
Very good workhorse characters.
- The Infernal
Solid and dependable.
- Gan & Mo
Watcher of Realms Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and characters, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the characters.
- S Tier: The must-have characters. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize developing these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid characters who can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Watcher of Realms Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new character release and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the official website for news on updates.