Puppy Punch Productions which is the casual game development studio spin-off from Trendy Entertainment are getting ready to release A Game With Balls onto Android soon. While we have seen pictures and gotten all the stats for the game, we haven’t seen any real gameplay… until now.
A Game With Balls is a great looking casual game coming to Android where you have to protect your cannon from objects bouncing around. Each object reacts differently to when it’s shot by the cannon so you’ll have to keep on your toes for some crazy reactions to happen.
- Gorgeous hand-drawn graphics
- Addictive and intense gameplay
- Rhythm-centric gameplay
- 4 Themes (more coming soon)
- Unique soundtrack for each theme
- Cannon and shield shop with in-app purchases (coming soon)
- OpenFeint leaderboards and achievements
- “Artist of the Month” theme rotation
- Fight through over 50 levels and 5 worlds in Arcade Mode
- Unlock multiple cannons and themes for use in Infinite (Eternal) mode; play and upload your scores online to see who can survive the longest
- Discover Progression mode, where you continuously migrate through different worlds & music
We reported on this upcoming game not too long ago and have been eagerly waiting to see some actual gameplay footage of it. Well now that is available thanks to the devleopers releasing a nice little trailer. So sit back and enjoy the video below. You’ll be able to pick up A Game With Balls August 4th so stay tuned, we will be sure to announce it.
Developer Website: Puppy Punch Productions