A lot of fans of Gamevil’s RPG titles have probably already played the original Illusia game on Android. Well the sequel has finally arrived as of a couple of days ago, appropriately named Illusia 2. In this game you will be trying to figure out what is causing the nightmares which everyone seems to be having.
Clearly it has to do with some mysterious great evil that has appeared so it is up to you to get to the bottom of it all. Illusia 2, much like its old brother, is a platform action RPG hybrid so you’ll be travelling through areas in a side-scrolling platformer style, hacking and slashing your way through monsters.
Illusia 2 Features:
– ENDLESS GAME PLAY WITH ADDITIONAL MODES: Clear the story then go head to head in asynchronous PVP Mode, Defense Mode, Rush Mode and Mission Mode!
– CHOOSE FROM 3 CHARACTERS WITH 20 NEW SKILLS: Pick Magician, Warrior or the new Assassin and hone your skills to defeat evil and restore peace!
– NEW BEAUTIFUL ARMOR AND WEAPONRY: Customize your character from head to toe with 40,000 new costumes and weapons while specializing in unique skills!
– NEW FAIRY HELP SYSTEM: Fearlessly tackle new challenges as Ede, your own fairy, handles your dirty work!
– FOUR NEW WORLDS TO EXPLORE: Battle your way through four unique platforms: Food World, Adventure World, Toy World and Hope World through visceral side scrolling gameplay!
In what seems to be a growing trend, of a good kind that is, Illusia 2 also features endless gameplay in a variety of forms. While there is the PvP feature where you can battle it out against other player, there also happens to be a few other game modes for your to play over and over again once you finish the actual storyline.
If you enjoyed the original Illusia then you will most likely want to grab this sequel. If you haven’t played either, now is a good time to try either one out. Illusia 2 is available for download off of the Google Play store for free.
Developer Website: Gamevil
Google Play Link: Illusia 2