Rockstar Games just announced that Grand Theft Auto III for Android has been updated and one of the features that come with this update are new video display settings to trailer your visual experience. Sounds like they have been paying attention to all the mods news.
Along with the new video settings there are some other new features and improvements to the game including the ability to install the game to your SD Card. Here is the full changelog of the update:
– Added support for Medion Lifetab and the Asus Transformer Prime
– Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
– Tailor your visual experience with new video display settings
– Improved controls for supported gamepads
– Improved controls for Xperia Play
– Game can now be installed to an SD card
– Gamestop Wireless Game Controller fully supported.
– Additional technical fixes
It also seems Rockstar Games has been working on the controller support a bit more, fixing and improving it while adding the GameStop controller to the list of supported game pads. If you have Grand Theft Auto III on your Android Device then it is time to update, especially if you want to save it to your SD Card.
Developer Website: Rockstar Games