Yesterday we reported on a game coming to Android soon from a developer called Jujubee S.A. called Flashout 3D. This will be a Wipeout-style racing game for Android and now we have dug up another game coming from the same developers, this time called Suspect in Sight.
Suspect In Sight will be a 3D cops and robbers action game that has about as long of a features list as Flashout 3D does. In this game you will be playing as Rob who is a bad ass cop that gets the job done. You’ll be hunting down criminals across three major cities: Miami, New York and Los Angeles. This will al be done by flying around in your police helicopter.
Suspect In Sight Features:
– 3 amazing cities to discover: Miami, New York and L.A. – Cool music and real police sounds!
– 4 police choppers to master!
– Additional game modes to unlock!
– Tasty and useful bonuses!
– Unique police trophies to collect!
– Precise and fun controls!
– Full accelerometer support!
– Hours of intense arcade action!
– Gorgeous visual effects!
– Superb comic story to unveil!
– A grain of ribalt humor!
– Facebook and Twitter support!
– And much more!
Once again it lists the iOS Game Center for some of the additional features, which we didn’t include in the list here, but we are guessing those will come in the form of OpenFeint achievements and leaderboards instead of Game Center-based ones. Judging from the initial screenshots, the game looks pretty interesting with some nice visuals.
THis game sort of reminds me of Grand Theft Auto III a little bit but from the standpoint of the police instead of the criminal. For those of you who are interested in this game, it will be landing on Android sometime in April 2012 right along side their other game, Flashout 3D.
Developer Website: Jujubee