A rather enjoyable top-down scrolling arcade game called Knightmare Tower will be making the jump from Ouya to all Android devices in a couple of days. This neat little game has you ‘climbing’ a tower full of enemies and hazards that you’ll either need to kill or avoid in order to live as long as you can.
As you collect coins through each run of Knightmare Tower you will be able to upgrade your character with better equipment and potions to keep yourself alive longer. The game actually comes with two different game modes to play: Campaign and Survival.
Knightmare Tower Features:
– Campaign and Survival modes
– 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King
– Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
– 1 epic boss battle
– 70 quests to complete
– 50+ different monsters to slice up
– 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
– Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you
– Potions that make you super strong
– Rideable rockets
– Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)
When Knightmare Tower arrives onto Android it will be available for $2.99 for the full version of the game. Until then you can check out the video below to see the game in action or if you own an Ouya you can try it out for free.
Official Website: Knightmare Tower