The extreme motocross racing series of games has gotten a third installment called Trial Xtreme 3 and along with this new installment comes more tracks, more hazards, and the ability to race head-to-head with either Facebook friends or random people. Fans of the series will notice some of the track being a lot more challenging than normal.
For those of you unfamiliar with the Trail Xtreme series of games, this is a series of titles that features some pretty solid visuals and plenty of motocross racing action except you rarely are actually on a motocross track. Instead most tracks are either located throughout various city areas, forest areas and pretty much anywhere else you think you can ride a dirt bike.
Trial Xtreme 3 Features:
• New, advanced physics engine which revolutionizes gameplay
• 76 (!) levels across 4 worlds and hundreds of new obstacles
• Play alone or head to head against your FACEBOOK friends and random players
• Different high score table for every level
• Customize your bike and rider
• Play with phone’s accelerometer or buttons
You will have even more options to customize your rider with including helmets, bikes and so on. Controls can be either accelerometer-based controls or on-screen buttons, whichever suits your play style better. If you’re up for some racing action this week, you can download Trial Xtreme 3 for free of of Google Play and test out 12 levels. If you like it, you can buy the full version through an in-game purchase to access everything.
Thanks to ShadowOfAnAndroid for another tip!
Google Play Link: Trial Xtreme 3