Ubisoft today have announced that they will be releasing another Assassin’s Creed game onto Android later this Spring. This particular game has players starting by creating (your choice between four classes) and customizing their character before heading off into the world to solve The Mystery of The Crows.
This game will take place during the Italian Renaissance in locations such as Santa Croce area in Firenze or the Colosseum area in Roma. You’ll start off as a beginner assassin basically, and through completing various contract-based missions, will eventually become a Master Assassin. All of that will happen while you follow clues towards solving the Mystery of the Crows. Players will also have a lot of the same combat style in this game that happens in other titles in this franchise, as well as all the parkour fun.
Assassin’s Creed Identity Features:
– Pick a class: Choose between Berserker, Shadow Blade, Trickster and Thief
– Customize your Assassins: Use loot, choose your outfits and weapons like epic swords and the iconic hidden blade.
– Make your Assassin evovle from NOVICE to MASTER!
– Experience the Freed of Movement: Run, jump, climb and feel the thrill of the leap of faith on your mobile screen!
– Achieve an infinity of quests, unlock new locations and hundreds of items.
– The Unity game engine brings stunning graphics through amazing custom-made HD textures, shaders, and models to your screen.
There is a lot of content in this game, with the world map being open to exploring. According to Ubisoft, there is an infinite amount of quests, so the replay value is pretty high with this title. You can also pretty much play however you want to. The same goes with the controls, whether you use a gamepad, virtual controls, or tap to move.
While Assassin’s Creed Identity was released today on iOS, us Android gamers will have to wait a bit. Right now there is just a general ‘Spring 2016’ release time frame for Android. If it follows the same pricing as the iOS version, it’ll cost $4.99 to download a copy and it also comes with optional IAPs for additional in-game currency in case you get low. You can check out more screenshots and the trailer for this game below.