To live your best BitLife, you’re likely going to want to make lots of money and get rich. While it’s (apparently) not the source of all happiness, it does open a lot of doors.
In this guide, we’re going to detail the myriad ways you can make money in BitLife so you can start rolling in it.
If you’re looking for more BitLife content, check out our other guides below:
- BitLife Ribbons guide – A list of all 30 ribbons and how to get them
- BitLife: How to Get the Famous Ribbon
- BitLife schools list – All schools and how to get into them
- How to win the lottery in BitLife
How to make money in BitLife:
There are numerous ways to make the big bucks in BitLife. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Study hard and get a good job: If getting rich quick doesn’t appeal to you, we recommend doing it the hard way. Study hard as a child, go to the library once per year, and study at university. It helps to plan your career path early so you know which grad school you want to go to. The high paying jobs in BitLife are the same as in real life.
- Ask your parents: Of course, you could always just ask your parents for money every single year. This is a solid option regardless of the path you take in life, as every little helps. Besides, you don’t even have to live with the guilt as they’re not real.
- Play the lottery: There’s no way to guarantee a lottery win, but tickets are relatively inexpensive. Buy 10 every single year for the sake of it and cross your fingers.
- Get on the property ladder: Just like in real life, you can purchase cheap property and sell it on later when it increases in value. If you ever have excess cash, spend it on property and watch it grow in value.
- Sugar daddy or mama: Another easy path – marry a rich person. You can then ask them for money regularly, divorce them to get away with half of their cash, or marry an old rich person and inherit all of their moolah. It’s a bit sick but it’s just a game, right?
- Fame and fortune: Famous people are all rich and successful, so it makes sense to follow in their footsteps in BitLife, right? If studying doesn’t work out, you could go to the gym and work on your looks. Then, get a job as an actor or porn star and start working on your social media presence. It will pay off.
- Gambling addict: Lastly, you could gamble and get rich that way. There is actually a way you can game this: play Blackjack and stick whenever you have 17 or higher. If you lose, close the game immediately and open it back up again. You can play your hand and try and win. Rinse and repeat until you’re rich.