Remember back in August when My Time at Portia launched on Android? Those were good times, weren’t they? Oh, how we laughed. Well, at the end of the month the game is set to get a bunch of new costumes as DLC.
Some of the new costumes have been available on the other versions of the game before, but plenty of them are getting a first showing on mobile as well.
There’ll be new outfits for player characters and for NPCs. You can buy them as standalone purchases or get a couple of bundles to bag the lot of them. Here’s a trailer. For clothes. Yeah.
Here’s a list of all the new costumes for players. They’ll set you back 99c each, or you can get the whole lot in a bundle for $9.99.
- Carefree Gesture: It’s durable and it looks good, giving off the smell of freedom.
- Stripy Neatness: Imported from Vega 5. It immediately upgrades one’s attractiveness.
- Innocent Memory: Wearing this will make one feel more cultured than usual.
- Charming Spirit: Casual wear popular in Highwind. It’s very useful as a breaker of the wind.
- Blue Elegance: A high class attire from Highwind. Many business executives wear this.
- Country Passion: Now one can look good while roaming the countryside.
- Leisure Breeze: An attire that’s popular in Atara. Fit for an adventurer.
- Wandering Heart: It can block out the rain and wind, making the journey easier.
- (Brand New) Extra Drippy: Old World fashion brought back to life. Represent a neighborhood that no longer exists. Includes walkie-talkie so you can let people know how stylish you are.
- (Brand New) Comfy Jamjams: Some of the comfiest attire known to man. It is known to cause homebodiness.
- (Brand New) Futurewave: Clothing meant to represent the future of fashion in the Old World. They didn’t know how right they were.
- (Brand New) Sandrock Deputy: Attire popularized by the old law enforcement of Sandrock. Gives off an aura of cool, collected authority.
And here’s a list of all the NPC outfits. They’re 99c each, or you can get them all for $13.99. If you want.
- Wandering Heart (Dr. Xu)
- Carefree Gesture (Sam)
- Stripy Neatness (Mint)
- Innocent Memory (Ginger)
- Charming Spirit (Gust)
- Blue Elegance (Phyllis)
- Country Passion (Emily)
- Leisure Breeze (Arlo)
- (Brand New) Sleepy Formal (Mint): An exceptional tuxedo that will have the wearer standing out at any formal occasion, as if they’re sleeping on air.
- (Brand New) White Shadow (Sam): Lovely and sleek attire designed with flexibility in mind. Enables the wearer to be fabulous, yet deadly.
- (Brand New) Stellar Belle (Phyllis): A dress as deep and dark as the night sky; draws you in with its mysterious energy.
- (Brand New) Dapper Voyageur (Arlo): A stylish outfit that lets would-be adversaries know that adventuring hasn’t just been a part-time job for the wearer.
- (Brand New) Sky Captain (Dr. Xu): An outfit worn by airship captains. Functions perfectly well on the ground, however.
- (Brand New) Lady Ginger (Ginger): A frilly, flowery, and feathery dress that quietly shouts “high society”.
- (Brand New) Lord Gustingsworth (Gust): Lavish white attire adorned with spectacular looking plumage fit to be carried off by a “gust”.
- (Brand New) White Dahlia (Emily): A dress with a floral flounce that exudes elegance and delicacy.
The game’s Facebook page is currently running some code giveaways, so if you want to grab the clothes for free, click here to enter. You can grab My Time at Portia from the Play Store for $7.99 by clicking here.