Been playing Eternal Evolution but not sure which characters to add to your party? That’s understandable – there are an awful lot of them! However, our Eternal Evolution tier list is here to help you with that. In this very guide, we’ve ranked all of the characters from S tier to D tier to help you determine who to pick and who to skip.
Eternal Evolution is a visually-stunning gacha RPG with MOBA-like combat. You collect heroes, make a party out of them, and upgrade them to take on ever-more challenging content. You know, like a typical gacha.
To help you get started, we’ve put together a list of Eternal Evolution codes. If you’re a fan of the genre, we also recommend checking out our Memento Mori tier list, Dear, Ella tier list, and Dear, Ella codes.
Eternal Evolution Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at where we rank all of the characters.
The award for best characters in the game go to…
- Bailey Hudson
Perfect gap-fillers for your party.
- Bot Mk. II
- Skooer and Hatty
You’ll love these during the early game.
- Guan Yu
Helpful in a bind, but worth swapping out when you can.
Don’t bother with these.
Eternal Evolution Tier List FAQ
Now that you know the order of our tier list, we’ll answer questions you probably have.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers help rank all of the characters from best to worst. That’s pretty clear for S tier and D tier, but what’s the different between A, B, and C? Well, let’s break it down:
- S Tier: These characters are the absolute best in the game, and worth trying to unlock as quickly as possible. They should be staples in your team, and the first in line for character upgrades.
- A Tier: Characters in this tier are great options that can fill gaps in your team when you’re lacking S tiers. They can also take a permanent slot, but just may take more effort in upgrading them.
- B Tier: These characters are great during the early game, when you don’t have the best characters unlocked. You will want to swap them out when you’ve unlocked an A or S though.
- C Tier: In niche circumstances, C tier characters can be useful. Generally though, you’ll want to skip these in favour of better options.
- D Tier: These characters are bad at all points during the game, and you’ll want to avoid using them as much as possible.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We draw from a number of different sources when deciding on our tier lists. Primarily, it’s personal experience though. We play the game until we’ve experienced as much as we can of each character and order it that way.
We also draw from the community – particularly on Reddit where passionate players are very vocal about their favourite, and least favourite, characters. This can factor into our placements.
Finally, we do look at other tier lists to get a general consensus. All three of these help inform our list.
When Do We Update Our Eternal Evolution Tier List?
We update this tier list alongside new character introductions and balance changes, as the meta can change quite considerably around these two events.
As such, we do recommend bookmarking this page and checking back often. That way, you’ll always know who the best and worst characters are.