Looking to get that sweet early game boost? Look no further! We’ve got you covered with our Eversoul reroll guide, teaching you how to perform the reroll, when we recommend you do it, and some other general rerolling tips. Rerolling is a well known practice in the gacha world, and by going down said route, you’ll be able to speed through the early stages of the game.
Eversoul Reroll Guide
- Play through the tutorial
- Go to the summon page
- Draw a character
- If you’re unsatisfied with the character, begin the reroll process by going to “settings”
- Scroll down to “account” on the left column
- Select “withdraw” to reset your account’s data
- Repeat until you are satisfied by drawing a high-ranking character
Important Things To Note About Rerolling
- Before you reroll, make sure you redeem any pre-registrations rewards that you may have
- After a successful S tier draw, bind your account so that you won’t lose your data
- Perform the reroll as soon as possible to make the most out of having an S tier character at such an early stage of the game
What Is Rerolling?
In most gacha games, towards the beginning, you are granted one or two free draws from a character selection. Due to the difficult nature of unlocking characters in gacha games, this is something that shouldn’t be taken for granted, especially since you’re not limited on the tier of character you can get.
Because of this, you can find ways to re-roll the summon if you don’t get a character that is of high value. This process is normally repeated until you are satisfied with an S tier character.
What Are The Benefits Of A Reroll?
Rerolls are fantastic for picking up the pace of the game, as having a high-ranking character in such an early stage allows you to speed through the campaign.
It’s also got great longevity because you’ll be able to take that S tier character all the way through to endgame.
What Is Eversoul?
Eversoul is a brand new gacha RPG. The game features most of the typical gacha traits; collect as many characters as possible, build an ultimate deck of cards, and dominate the realm. Crawl through dungeons and battle enemies to further your progress!
The game’s aesthetic draws inspiration from both post-apocalyptic and fantasy genres, wrapped in an anime art style.
For more information on Eversoul, check out the game’s official website.