Spoiled for choice in Ezetta Prophecy? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Ezetta Prophecy tier list, we rank all of the characters into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new characters drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Ezetta prophecy is a visually stunning gacha RPG that sends you on an adventure across the world of Ezetta. Your goal is, of course, to save the world. You do so by mastering the elements, recruiting heroes, and leading them to victory.
Ezetta Prophecy Tier List
Disclaimer: Ezetta Prophecy has just launched, so we’re still assessing the strengths and weaknesses of all of the characters. Check back soon for updated rankings!
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
- Stephe Iceflame
- Duchess Gremory
Very good workhorse characters.
Solid and dependable.
- Lily and Penx
- There are no C-tier characters right now, check back soon!
- There are no D-tier characters right now, check back soon!
Ezetta Prophecy Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and characters, let’s tackle questions.
How Do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the bloodlines.
- S Tier: The must-have characters. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid characters that can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Ezetta Prophecy Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new releases and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking.