Drawing for your pointy-haired poster boy and not sure which weapons are worth running with? Well, you’re in the right place. Our Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis Cloud tier list ranks all the current weapons and tells you a little about why we love them down below.
Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis is an RPG that combines the stories of all the mighty Final Fantasy VII series into one package, presented in a modernized version of the original game’s style. You’ll get cute little sprites on the map, and bigger, more detailed ones in battle.
Check out the Google Play page for more info!
Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis Cloud Tier List
Here are our rankings!
Simply the best.
Very good and worth keeping around.
- Butterfly Edge
- Crystal Sword
- Mythril Saber
Good but nothing exceptional.
- Buster Sword
- Enhance Sword
- Iron Blade
Underachiever, a few niche uses.
- There are no C-tier weapons right now!
- There are no D-tier weapons right now!
Here we go over a few of the notable weapons to look out for.
- A weapon with impressive physical damage.
- Its core ability deals 750% lightning damage, making it very effective against tech-based enemies or enemies in armor.
- Its lightning damage can reach even greater heights with a buff power built in as a secondary ability.
- A better potential for sigil breaking makes it great for boss fights.
- This vicious-looking sword’s core ability is a hard non-elemental hit for 950% damage on a single target.
- Also boosts your Wind elemental damage.
- Increases your defense against Wind element attacks.
- The core ability debuffs target’s defense, making it great as a way to set up for a harder strike.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the weapon.
- S Tier: OP. The best of the best. Get one as soon as you can.
- A Tier: Not as exceptional as S, but definitely very good. Will help you get through content with no problems.
- B Tier: Solid and dependable, but not exceptional. They won’t let you down, but you might switch them out later.
- C Tier: Below average. Only useful in niche situations.
- D Tier: Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We pull our ranks from our own gameplay, and from community response. Tier lists aren’t always totally objective, and your playstyle might suit things we rank lower! So, feel free to argue with us in the comments.