Spoiled for choice in Heroes Awaken: Idle RPG? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Heroes Awaken: Idle RPG tier list, we rank all of the breathing techniques into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new breathing drops, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Heroes Awaken is an idle RPG that sees you build a castle and put together a team of characters. There are over 70 to collect in total, and you can equip them with new gear and skills to increase their power.
Heroes Awaken: Idle RPG Tier List
Disclaimer: Heroes Awaken has just launched, so we’re still working on this tier list. Please check back soon for updated rankings!
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
Very good workhorse characters.
Solid and dependable.
Heroes Awaken: Idle RPG Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and characters, let’s tackle questions.
How Do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the characters.
- S Tier: The must-have characters. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid characters that can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Heroes Awaken: Idle RPG Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new releases and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking.