Ready to kit out Dang Heng? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Our Honkai Star Rail Dan Heng tier list goes over all the available Light Cones for the character and gives our rating on how helpful they are.
Honkai Star Rail is the newest title from the gacha game giant, MiHoYo, and the latest in the Honkai series. It takes place in a wide, spacefaring world as you board the Astral Express and explore many wide and beautiful worlds.
You can check out Honkai Star Rail via Google Play.
Honkai Star Rail Dan Heng Tier List
Now, we’ll rank all of Dan Heng’s Light Cone options from S tier to D tier.
The most powerful so far…
- In The Night
- Sleep Like The Dead
- Brighter Than The Sun
- Cruising In The Stellar Sea
- Only Silence Remains
- Return To Darkness
Not amazing but are great options during the early stages of the game.
- Darting Arrow
- River Flows In Spring
Not recommended if you want to take part in harder content.
- There are no C-Tier Light Cones right now!
Avoid like the plague.
- There are no D-Tier Light Cones right now!
Dan Heng Tier List FAQ
Got some questions about Dan Heng? Read below to get the answers you’re looking for.
How do Our Tiers Work?
- S Tier: These are the character’s best Light Cones, therefore it’s worthwhile to try to unlock them as soon as you can.
- A Tier: Light Cones of this tier are excellent choices When you don’t have an S tier.
- B Tier: When you first start the game, these Light Cones are fantastic as they’re easy to get.
- C Tier: These can be useful if you have literally nothing else.
- D Tier: Avoid these Light Cones.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
Here at DG use a variety of sources when placing characters into specific ranks. We get first-hand experience with the game to provide the most accurate and authentic information about each character. We also like to research what other players have experienced during the game, and take their opinions into account too.
When Do We Update Our Dan Heng Tier List?
We keep this tier list up to date as each new Light Cone is added to the game as well as any balancing changes that occur after patch updates.