Spoiled for choice in Honkai Star Rail? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Honkai Star Rail tier list, we rank all of the characters into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new characters drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Honkai Star Rail is the newest title from the gacha game giant, MiHoYo, and the latest in the Honkai series. It takes place in a wide, spacefaring world as you board the Astral Express and explore many wide and beautiful worlds.
You can find Honkai Star Rail available on Google Play. Building more RPG team rosters? Take a look at our Eternal Evolution, Dear, Ella, and Memento Mori tier lists.
Honkai Star Rail Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
- Dan Heng
- March 7th
Very good character content.
Solid and dependable.
- There are no D-tier characters right now, check back soon!
Honkai Star Rail Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and characters, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the characters.
- S Tier: The must-have characters. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize grabbing these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent and will make a great addition to your game. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid characters that are, at worst, a bit average. If they work for you though, go for it.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Honkai Star Rail Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new character release and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the official website for news on updates.