Spoiled for choice in Project Mugetsu? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Project Mugetsu Shikai tier list, we rank all of the shikai into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new shikai drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Project Mugestu is an experience on the popular Roblox platform. It is an action RPG set in the Bleach Universe. You start out as a dead human, don’t worry though, death is really only the beginning in this world. You can choose to join the noble Shinigami or the frightening Arrancar. The choice is yours!
Building more characters or teams? Take a look at our Eternal Evolution tier list, Dear, Ella tier list, and Memento Mori tier list.
Project Mugestu Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
- Ryujin Jakka
Very good workhorse bloodlines.
Solid and dependable.
- There are no D-tier shikai right now!
Project Mugestu Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and sikai, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the bloodlines.
- S Tier: The must-have shikai. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid abilities that can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Project Mugestu Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new releases and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking.