Spoiled for choice in Summoners War: Chronicles? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Summoners War: Chronicles tier list, we rank all of the summons into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new characters drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Summoners War: Chronicles is a gorgeous-looking APRG with tons to do. You take on the role of a summoner, and use your skills to summon and battle with a huge range of over 350 monsters of all different elements You can find it available on Google Play.
Building more RPG team rosters? Take a look at our Eternal Evolution, Dear, Ella, and Memento Mori tier lists.
Summoners War: Chronicles Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
- Beast Monk
- Epikion Priest
- Jack O’ Lantern
- Magic Knight
- Occult Girl
- Pirate Captain
- Polar Queen
- Sky Dancer
Very good workhorse characters.
- Desert Queen
- High Elemental
- Imp Champion
- Kobold Bomber
- Martial Cat
- Monkey King
- Mystic Witch
- Panda Warrior
Solid and dependable.
- Battle Mammoth
- Mystic Witch
- Penguin Knight
- Charger Shark
- Cow Girl
- Grim Reaper
- Living Armor
- Battle Scorpion
- Forest Keeper
- Horned Frog
- Low Elemental
- Maned Boar
- Mischievous Bat
- Monster Flower
- Skull Soldier
- Surprise Box
Summoners War: Chronicles Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and characters, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the characters.
- S Tier: The must-have monsters. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize developing these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid monsters who can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Summoners War: Chronicles Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new monster releases and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the official website for news on updates.