Spoiled for choice in Tower Of God: Great Journey? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Tower Of God: Great Journey tier list, we rank all of the characters into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new characters drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Tower Of God: Great Journey is an idle RPG set in the world of Tower Of God. You can collect many familiar characters from the cast and put them through their paces in waves of intense combat. Work your way up the tower and face its challenges to triumph.
You can find it available on Google Play. Building more RPG team rosters? Take a look at our Eternal Evolution, Dear, Ella, and Memento Mori tier lists.
Tower Of God: Great Journey Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
Very good workhorse characters.
Solid and dependable.
- There are no D-tier characters right now, check back soon!
We’ve split these into categories so it’s easy to figure out who’s who.
- Twenty-Fifth Bam
Tower Of God: Great Journey Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and characters, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the characters.
- S Tier: The must-have characters. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize developing these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid characters who can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Tower Of God: Great Journey Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new character release and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the official website for news on updates.