Good news for those of you who have been wanting to play this top-down 3D zombie kill-fest of a game, Dead On Arrival has dropped the Xperia Play exclusivity and is now available for all supported Android devices running Android 2.2+. Time to slaughter lots of zombies!
Dead On Arrival is a 3D zombie survival game where you have to survive masses of zombies and monsters coming at you. Thankfully you are heavily arms and ready to shoot a bunch of them in the face. You start off in one room inside a hospital you are trapped in. As you progress through the game, slaughtering zombies, more rooms are unlocked for you to escape to. Each room will offer up more powerful weapons for you to purchase and there are hidden ones throughout the hospital for you to find as well.
Dead on Arrival Features:
– Fast paced action survival shooter
– Survive against massive waves of the undead!
– Purchase loads of different weapons to defend yourself from the horde
– Buy yourself some time by boarding up doors to keep the undead at bay
– Unlock rooms to make space and find different weapons to finish the fight
– Search for the “random box” and destroy your enemies with the most powerful guns!
– Massive hospital level to explore and defend all by your lonesome
– Tutorial level to help you get to grips with the gameplay
– Full 3D action and gory effects in high detailed graphics perfect for all mobile devices!
This is a free-to-play game which is ad supported and although the ads can sometimes be annoying, the game itself is rather fun. If you are up for massacring zombies this fine Friday afternoon, you might want to check this game out now that it’s available for all Android devices. You can download it for free off the Android Market.
Thanks to Roger Lyons for the heads up!
Developer Website: N3V Games
Android Market Link: Dead on Arrival