Flashout has been an extremely popular racer for many Android gaming enthusiasts. If you have enjoyed the series thus far, the latest entry is now available to download for your racing enjoyment. Flashout and Flashout 2 are both anti-gravity racers released by Jujubee.
Jujubee has just announced a free version of Flashout 2 has just been posted to Google Play, tabbed Flashout 2S. Claiming inspiration from F-Zero, Wipeout, and the like, where futuristic hovercraft race towards the championship, with tracks that wind and twist and are full over powerups and weapons. According to the presser, Flashout 2S upgraded the graphics over Flashout 2, as well tweaking career mode with “story elements, massive improvements in matter of steering, physics, opponent’s AI, and other gameplay elements...” There’s also online multiplayer, as well as Destruction, Elimination and Versus modes.
Flashout 2S Features:
– Addicting and enhanced Career Mode
– Free Online Multiplayer with different game modes
– Licensed electronic music with Interactive Equalizer – music affects graphics
– 10 highly-detailed futuristic circuits (Los Angeles, London, Paris, Warsaw, Moscow, Frankfurt and more)
– Dozens of challenging races
– New and unique game modes (Destruction, Elimination, Versus)
– Upgradeable, super-fast ships, Weapons and guns
– Precise, fun and awesome controls as well as several control layouts
– Clever AI, adapting to your style of play
– Gorgeous visual effects
– many cool and useful bonuses
– Certified game controllers support
Flashout 2S is available now for free on Google Play and does include optional IAPs. You can check this game out in action in the video below.