HyperDevBox is known to release these massively sized Android games which usually are tactical RPGs or robot-filled arcade games such as ExZeus. Their newest game, which is now available on Google Play, isn’t either of those two types of games. This time it is an Indy racing themed game called Indy 500 Arcade Racing and this time the size isn’t that big, only weighing in at a mere 100MB.
As you are probably guessing from the title of the game, this is an officially licensed Indy 500 racing game where you will be racing to be the best either against AI opponents or against other players through Bluetooth paired devices.
Indy 500 Features:
* Race Against 32 Indy Racing Cars
* Race in Single player mode or Challenge Local Rivals with the Multiplayer-mode over Bluetooth (up to 3 players).
* Unlock New Texture for Your Car, Dual Color Painting Feature and Multiple Racing Conditions including Time of Day and Reverse Mode.
* Special Garage Mode: Level-up and Tune Your Car for Better Performance, Adjust Your Cars’ Colors and Painting. Up to 5 Different Indy Cars Can Be Customized and Saved.
* Fast-Paced Driving Musics.
* Announcer and Pit Staff Radio Voice overs (Volume adjustable)
* Qualification session and Pit Stop.
* Amazing Colorful 3D Graphics!
* Save and Replay up to 32 different Races.
* Local and Online Worldwide Leader Board.
* 37 Google+ Achievements, Google+ Sharing post and Google+ Gift supported.
* Gyro, On Screen Virtual Controls and External Controller Support.
* 3 Race Modes with their own Leader Board to express yourself : Flash Race: 2 Laps, Medium Race: 5 Laps and Long Race: 10 Laps.
Indy 500 Arcade Racing is now available on Google Play for a mere $1.99 (a temporary sale price for launch, regular price is $2.29) which is another impressive feat from HyperDevBox. Their games are usually a lot pricier but always worth it.