Fans of sports management and sim games have a new one to check out from Nekki, the developers behind the rather popular Vector and Shadow Fight franchises. Officially titled 11×11: Football Manager 2017, this is a full-fledged sports management game where you can build your dream team and watch matches live as they happen.
In this game players will be tasked with creating their own Football team, with everything from the team’s name and colors, to the actual players in your team being customizable. All of the players you currently own can be trained to become better, increasing their specific skills and abilities. If you need a couple of new team members, you can buy (or trade) for them on the market.
11×11: Football Manager 2017 Features:
– Create your team and choose your favorite club colors
– Buy the best players with the highest potential on the transfer market
– Train your players and improve their skills. Create winning pairs and combinations
– Watch matches live and manage your team’s tactics. Make substitutions and share your experiences online
– Complete daily quests from the administration and develop the infrastructure of your club. Build your own football town
– Take part in PvP matches against real opponents. Win cups and medals
– Create a union with your friends and lead it to world football fame
When it comes time to have matches with your team, you’ll be able to watch it all go down live as it happen, call the tactics they will use, and make substitutions when they are needed. There’s a sharing feature embedded into the game as well, so you can share your plays/tactics with other players. If you really want to compete though and outside of the league/season, you can participate in PvP matches against other players in real-time with online multiplayer.
If you’re not currently in a match, you can work on enhancing your team, making them stronger. This goes beyond the team though as you can build your own town around your Football team. This includes additional entertainment, food, housing, and other aspects to make your town, and team, grow in popularity and success.
11×11: Football Manager 2017 is now available off of Google Play for free and does include optional IAPs as well. You can also check out the game’s trailer below to see some of the gameplay in action.