Our friends over at nVidia shot us a nice little email to let us know that the Tegra 3 enhanced version of Shadowgun, similarly named Shadowgun THD, is now available on the Android Market and through Tegra Zone. So what can you look forward to in this enhanced version of Shadowgun?
Well first off you get the Shadowgun game which is awesome in itself. On top of that though, this enhanced version features console-quality water, enhanced rag-doll physics, particle effects, enhanced shaders and dynamic textures. Aside from all the graphical improvements, there is just an overall performance increase as well so there will be smoother animations and a lot more detail. This, of course, comes with all the regular features as well.
– Immersive visual presentation, never seen before on mobile devices
– Advanced lighting effects, beautifully rendered environments, thanks to Tegra 2, and pro voices make this one of the most advanced games for Android
– Single-player story-driven campaign with playtime lasting around 6 hours
– 10 highly detailed and beautifully rendered levels
– Immersive storyline with multiple outcomes! You decide how it ends!
– Unlock the detailed “Shadowpedia”, and read more about the SHADOWGUN universe!
– Featuring the most advanced combat A.I. to date. Enemies flank, seek cover, and utilize teamwork to take you down! Battle automated sentries, aerial drones, and other lethal foes
– Solve hacking mini-games to whet your nerdy appetite, then get back to blasting enemies and more!
– Survive the onslaught of Dr. Simon’s deadly creations, including end-level bosses, mutated grunts, killer machines, and more!
If you happen to have a Tegra 3 quad-core Android device, namely a Transformer Prime, already then you can download the enhanced version of Shadowgun off the Android Market for $4.99. We are already working on a hands-on video where you will, hopefully, see the difference between the two versions.
Developer Website: Madfinger Games
Android Market Link: Shadowgun THD