Last month we mentioned that Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus was in a very secret and limited closed beta with only 50 people or so. Gameloft haven’t really let out any hints as to whether this game would be coming to Android or not, that is until now. Gameloft just tweeted that it is officially coming to Android very soon.
Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus will offer Android gamers better graphics and improved gameplay over the original game, Modern Combat: Sandstorm. It will also be probably be bringing over the multiplayer functions that the iOS version has as well which will be great since this is an FPS (First-preson shooter) game so it’ll be team combat.
- A new full gyro advanced control mode and QTEs have been added for even more gaming comfort.
- Throw yourself into 12 battlefields set in the Middle-East, Eastern Europe and South America.
- Use 15 weapons from real military forces that you can now gather directly from your enemies.
- Blur effects when taking fire and dynamic lightning on your weapon contribute to the immersion.
- Engage in 10-player online and local confrontations.
- Choose between 4 multiplayer modes: Battle, Team Battle, Defuse the Bomb & Capture the Flag.
This should be one hell of an FPS game to play on your Android device. No official word on exactly when it will be release, just very soon. We already know the price will be $4.99 just like all other Gameloft game. You can check out our article about the secret beta as well for information regarding the beta.
As always, the moment it is released, you’ll find out about it here!
Update Fridays, Jan. 14th 2011 10:45am: Thanks to Luis in the comments for finding this out. This game should be released Jan. 18th, so keep an eye out for it!
Developer Website: Gameloft