Coming right out of left field today is an announcement from MADFINGER Games about their next title to be released onto Android. This game will be called Dead Trigger and will initially be launched for Tegra-based devices. So what is Dead Trigger? Come find out!
Dead Trigger will be MADFINGER Games’ next 3D FPS title that will be filled with glorious zombie violence. As the storyline for this new game goes, it is 2012 and the modern civilization as we know it is coming to an end. The world is in shambles with the global economics being disrupted and money almost being worthless.
However, certain people knew this would happen and have escaped leaving the rest to die from a mysterious virus which is turning people in zombies. There are only a few survivors left who either need to live long enough to figure out a way to stop this virus or die trying having run out of ammo and anything else that can be used as a weapon effectively.
Dead Trigger Features:
– Stunning graphics with advanced lighting and post-process effects
– Full 3D characters and environments with an unprecedented level of detail
– High quality 3D audio and a lively music soundtrack
– Character animations recorded using high-end motion capture
– Intuitive controls
– Spectacular ragdoll effects
– Shoot away their heads, chop off their limbs… kill them with creativity
– Evolving zombie AI will keep you entertained
– Follow the story or enjoy unlimited random missions
– Equip yourself with splendid high-poly realistic weapons
– Utilize powerful gadgets including a laser amputator, blade chopper, baits, mines, grenades, radar and more
– Receive free updates with new missions, weapons, gadgets, characters and more
– Don’t keep it to yourself: collect Achievements and show off on the Leaderboards!
– Watch how you country is performing, compare it with others and unite together to clean the world!
– Share your progress with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
You won’t just be mowing down zombies in this game. You will also have to get supplies in order to survive and, at times, even rescuing other survivors. As you can see from the extensive features list, there is going to be a lot to this game.
When Dead Trigger is initially released onto Google Play and Tegra Zone it will be available for Tegra-based devices. So when can you get your hands on this bad ass game? Amazingly enough it is slated for release at the end of June 2012 so you won’t have to wait too long.
Developer Website: MADFINGER Games