2K Games, the famous developers behind the NBA simulation game series on PC and console, have launched their latest effort onto Android as well. Basketball fans in particular and sports fans in general will surely welcome the arrival of this series on Android as it brings along with it great graphics and gameplay.
Built on the NBA 2k game engine, the game promises to provide you with the ultimate NBA experience on the go. There’s also an alternative One-Finger control scheme that is tailor made for mobile devices. NBA 2K13 also allows you to relive memorable performances from the history on NBA, and it has a multi-season mode. The game’s soundtrack is produced by the music artist Jay Z.
The game’s features in full:
– Intuitive Controls: Choose between classic control and One-Finger control, built specifically for mobile devices.
– Improved graphics and animations.
– NBA’s Greatest Games: Relive some of the best performances in NBA history, including Kobe Bryant’s 81-point performance in 2006.
– A JAY Z Production: Featuring a soundtrack personally curated by multi-platinum recording artist JAY Z.
– Multiseason Mode: Play through multiple NBA seasons and establish your team as a dynasty.
– TV-style presentation, including full commentary from Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg.
– Updated Rosters – All transactions from the 2011-2012 season have been incorporated, meaning you will be playing with current teams and ratings.
The initial Google Play ratings are promising. You can grab the game off there for $7.99. Indeed, the price may seem steep for a mobile game, but that’s what you pay for a quality title. Sadly, the game doesn’t seem to be available globally, but hopefully this changes soon.
Google Play Link: NBA 2K13