Today may well be my last day here at Droid Gamers, but that doesn’t mean there is a shortage of things to talk about. Instead, we’ve got an abundance of stories to get through, so let’s get right to it.
I want to take a minute to say how much I have enjoyed writing for you guys. I am sure you will be in good hands after I depart and don’t be afraid to comment. The best part of my job was reading the comments and creating a discussion, so don’t be shy!
New Games, Betas and Upcoming Games
This week was a good one if you were looking for betas to take part in. Not only did Minecraft Earth go into a live beta in Canada, but Grid Autosport Multiplayer has opened up for its second beta test this year.
- RPG Monochrome Order is Out Now on Android.
- GRID Autosport Multiplayer is now in Beta.
- Minecraft Earth is now in Closed Beta for Canada.
- RuneScape Mobile is now in Early Access.
- The House of Da Vinci 2 is Coming Soon.
- Realm of Chaos: Battle Angels is Available for Pre-Registration.
Mobile gaming news can either be great, or bitterly disappointing. This week involved Mario Kart announcing that multiplayer will go into beta, for Gold Pass subscribers only. Plus, we asked the pertinent question, when is GWENT coming to android?
- Mario Kart Tour is getting a Real-Time Multiplayer Beta in December, and it’s Only for Gold Pass Subscribers.
- Where is GWENT on Android?
- Orangepixel Celebrates its 15th Birthday with Free Games on Android.
I was fortunate enough to get a glimpse at two rather impressive upcoming mobile games. Neither of these games needs an introduction, and they both have a future on the mobile platform.
The only thing I would say about both is that they need some updates before they are perfect. If I was you, I would get a copy of one and leave some feedback for the developers.
There were more games on sale this week then I cared to mention. Instead of giving each game its own article, I lumped several games currently on sale in the list below. Some of you may say that is lazy, but it’s my last day, so we are doing it my way!