Spoiled for choice in Outerplane? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Outerplane tier list, we rank all of the breathing techniques into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new breathing drops, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Eastpunk Journey is a card-based RPG that takes place in a silkpunk Eastern society called Grand Tang. Since the discovery of the powerful energy of Mana, Grand Tang has enjoyed a golden age, but something is wrong. A corruption is spreading that threatens everything they’ve built, and it’s up to you to stand against the potential destruction.
You can grab Eastpunk Journey on Google Play. Building more characters or teams? Take a look at our Eternal Evolution tier list, Dear, Ella tier list, and Memento Mori tier list.
Eastpunk Journey Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
- There are no S-tier characters yet, check back soon!
Very good workhorse characters.
- There are no A-tier characters yet, check back soon!
Solid and dependable.
- There are no B-tier characters yet, check back soon!
- There are no C-tier characters yet, check back soon!
- There are no D-tier characters yet, check back soon!
Here we’ll list the available characters we’ve found so far!
- Guo Jin
- Li Bai
- Bi Yue
- Father Thunder
- Monkey King
- White Dragon
Eastpunk Journey Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and characters, let’s tackle questions.
How Do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the bloodlines.
- S Tier: The must-have characters. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid characters that can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Eastpunk Journey Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new releases and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking.